Unique among its peers, Vermont Tech offers a learning experience unlike any other in Vermont: focused classroom instruction interwoven with real-time, hands-on experience taught by professors who are experts in their field. As Vermont’s only technical college, we take our mission to produce competent, thoughtful, and resourceful members of tomorrow’s workforce very seriously. Students leave us well-prepared for success in their chosen careers. In addition to a learning environment steeped in academic excellence, Vermont Tech also offers a wide range of clubs and activities, including varsity and intramural sports. We’re a small, personal college that’s committed to the academic professional success of every student.
- Founded in 1866 as the Randolph State Normal School
- Became Vermont Technical College in 1962
- 2003 addition of the Williston campus in Williston, Vermont
- One of the five Vermont State Colleges, and the state’s only Technical College
- Coeducational and residential
- Beautiful, clean and safe campus.
- Located in picturesque Randolph Center, offers four-season recreation, is just one mile from I-89, just one hour from Burlington, VT, and three hours from Boston and Montreal.
- Additional campus in Williston, VT, offering wide range of degree programs plus housing. Ten Nursing sites located throughout the state, including Brattleboro and Bennington. Contact the Admissions office for more information.
- Two unique residential campuses to choose from in Randolph Center and Williston, Vermont
- Four residence halls with a capacity of approximately 600 residential students in Randolph Center
- Vermont Tech has its own ski hill, maple sugar production, apple orchard and operating dairy farm
- Excellent student support services
- Caring and supportive environment for students
- High job placement rates