College in Vermont
Helping your son or daughter choose the right college takes your head and your heart. Vermont is a state that will engage both. With our unique style of experiential learning, your child will be engaged in the classroom and beyond. Vermont keeps topping the list of safe, healthy, and rewarding locations for higher education.
- Burlington has been ranked The Healthiest City in America by SELF magazine, The Centers for Disease Control , and the United Health Foundation
- Airport Review News recognized the Burlington International Airport as the airport with the most unique services in 2012.
- Vermont produced the most Peace Corps volunteers per capita in 2013.
- Vermont received the “Smartest State Award” by Morgan Quitmo State & City Ranking
- Vermont is the Safest State to Drive according to CarInsuranceComparison.com
- US Peace Index named Vermont the second Most Peaceful Place to Live in 2012.
- Burlington was ranked #1 on Travel & Leisure's "America's Best College Towns."
- The Atlantic identified Vermont as one of the happiest states in the United States.
Planning Your Parents’ Weekend
On top of sending your son or daughter to a happy, safe, and intellectual state for a college education, choosing a Vermont degree means that you get to visit often! Here are some great resources to plan the perfect parents’ weekend.